- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Bonle
- Model Number: HW12
- Product Name: Wedge Clamp
- Material: Galvanised Malleable Iron
- Type: Wedge
- Usage: Electric Power Construction
- Application: Overhead Line Accessories
- Surface: Smooth
- Standard: National Standards
- Color: Silver
- Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Size: Customize Accept
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||35-40 Days|
Aluminum clamps are used when you need a permanent connection. They resist corrosion and will not loosen.
The unique design, incorporating a “C” type clamp body and wedge, permits easy installation in only a fraction of the time required for conventional crimp-type or molded joints.
Aluminum clamps are made of quality aluminum alloys for low resistivity and superior corrosion resistance.
1. Unique design provides firm,sure contact for consistent, all weather, wire-to-wire, low resistance grounding connections.
2. Compact, lightweight application tool permits easy installation almost anywhere, without bulky equipment, heat, or external power.
3. Simple installation system greatly reduces exposure to energized lines.
4. Connectors may be checked visually — speeding inspection and practically eliminating call backs.
5. Electrical joints are stable and effective for optimum electrical contact, even under conditions of creep and cold flow.